Talent Management is about EVERYONE! We prefer to describe this as ‘maximising potential’.
This module is designed to introduce health and care staff to best-practice principles in maximising the potential of the employees they manage or work with, and to help staff develop their understanding in this area. Some people call this process of maximising employee potential ‘Talent Management’
After all, ALL our health and care staff have potential. We just need to work out how to harness this potential to get the best from everyone.
- What do we mean by ‘maximising potential’?
- Identifying and placing talented employees
- The maximising potential conversation
- Assessing the talent of your team
- Growing, planning and keeping your talent